Life Coaching Packages:
The Power Hour
A one hour coaching session to focus on an area of your life that needs attention. One hour focused entirely on you!
Includes session worksheets
$85 investment - New Temporary Pricing : $50 per session!!
I recommend weekly coaching sessions with a 3 month commitment.
28 days to Re-ignite Your Life
4 - One hour coaching sessions
Includes session worksheets and
in-between session support via email.
$370 investment - New Temporary Pricing: $200 per package!!!!
Incorporating powerful coaching tools to take you on the journey to clarify, visualize and create your best life.
Together we will:
- Identify your core desires, values and priorities
- Clarify your vision of your best self
- Formulate realistic goals, commitments and an action plan
- Identify and overcome obstacles
- Celebrate your success!
Life coaching is a process, an inspiring journey that supports you in maximizing your potential and living your life to the fullest, as defined by you.
Coaching combines your innate strengths and gifts with powerful strategies for positive, lasting change. The coaching relationship is unique and grants the client ownership, power and accountability to move toward their goals.
Coaching will require you to ....
- be vulnerable and honest with yourself, even when it's uncomfortable.
- be committed to the coaching processs and take action.
- be held as whole, resourceful, creative and accountable.
- be committed to living your best life!
As your Coach, you can expect me to....
- invite you to get curious...…. to question your thoughts and to look at your life, your relationships and your choices etc., through a different lens.
- support your vision and goals and to provide structure that helps you in making conscious choices and moving forward.
- challenge you to step beyond your present limitations.
- be non-judgmental and an objective and active listener.
- give you honest feedback.
- inspire you to flourish and really shine in your personal and professional life.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not"
- Marianne Williamson